Your PC may become slow or the internet speed may suffer if the computer is not clean.
Since you’ve been using the PC for such a long time, it’s easier for it to have some unwanted applications, and junk files stored here and there.
You may not care about them now, but once they start impacting your PC’s performance, you’ll care about them.
So, let’s find out the best cleaning software apps of 2022 right here.
Top 5 Paid And Free PC Cleaning Software
There are many free and paid cleaning software available that are trending in the market this year. We have narrowed down that long list to a few, and we are here to share them with you.
1: Advanced PC CleanUp
This PC cleaner conducts a performance review of your computer and is compatible on different Windows versions ranging from Windows 7, 8.1, 10, and 11.
This software comes with efficient tools to cover up the essential sectors of PC cleaning and optimization.
It can delete junk files, malware threats, shared DLL entries, registry files, etc. Even though the free version is workable, the premium version takes care of everything that may be wrong with your PC.
- It is user-friendly and you can have the solution at your fingertips with just one click.
- The startup manager is effective because it takes care of all the apps that open as soon as you open your computer.
- It can clear the temporary files easily and that includes cache, and cookies too.
2: iolo System Mechanic
It is one of the best PC cleaning apps out there because it removes junk files, and comes with a user-friendly, and modern interface.
The best part of this PC cleaning software is it can sense what you’re doing on the PC and can adjust the power settings accordingly.
The paid version surely comes with more enhanced features than the free version, but if you don’t want to spend money, the free version is equally good.
- It has several functions to enhance the internet speed.
- The swift and prompt customer support is a perk.
- It can safely fix the registry issues and even backs up the files.
3: Piriform CCleaner
This cleaning software is one of the best ones because it doesn’t only clean your PC but also maintains its performance thoroughly and is one of the most popular apps on the market.
The memory optimizer for Windows 10 can also be used to update all applications and drivers and can also manage startup items and get rid of unwanted programs.
The best part of this popular software makes the cleaning registry job fairly easier and since you can’t clean it manually, it’s better to seek refuge in the expert.
- It is lightweight, which means you cannot install this app even if your computer has minimal space available.
- The tool keeps on updating itself, which means you’ll never have the risk of having an outdated cleaner.
- You can schedule the scan timing as per your comfort, and that means it gets cleaned automatically.
4: AShampoo WinOptimizer
This cleaning software is compatible with Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10. It is also fairly simple to use, and you can figure that out just by looking at this software once.
This tool analyzes your PC’s disk space, and analyzes all the problems that were causing your PC to perform slowly.
However, this tool doesn’t compromise your privacy at any front, which is a feature that many free version cleaning tools are lenient with.
- It is a great tool to deal with registries and back them up.
- Once you use this tool, you can see how the boot time of your computer is improved.
- You can optimize the PC’s performance with just one click.
5: Advanced System Optimizer
One of the best applications to optimize Windows 10 is to use this cleaning software. Even though it is primarily viewed as a cleaning tool it does much more than that.
It can free up memory usage, update drivers, track malicious files, and even comes with a powerful file shredder.
If you want to improve your gaming experience, this software is your best bet. Its sandbox mode can help you concentrate on the game without any distractions.
- This is an integrated driver updater and cleaner, which can cooperate with all of your apps pretty easily.
- You can backup important files and documents before you delete them so that you can access them in need.
- Your PC may become infected with viruses from time to time, and this software detects and removes the privacy traces.
10 Best PC Cleaner Tools For Windows
- iolo System Mechanic
- Outbyte PC Repair
- Advanced SystemCare
- Ashampoo® WinOptimizer 19
- Microsoft Total PC Cleaner
- Norton Utilities Premium
- AVG PC TuneUp
- Razer Cortex
All of these apps are available in both free and paid versions.
It means you can see how the free version is before paying for the premium package.
Since most of them contain a buttload of features, it’s easy to get confused choosing one among so many.
So, if you need any help in that regard, let us know in the comment section.