There are pretty good chances that you would have heard of the content platform OnlyFans and heard the buzz going around for OnlyFans alternatives. It is the most popular content-sharing platform used by millions of people around the world. Due to its immense popularity and competition on the site, many people are looking to find OnlyFans alternatives. Luckily there are many sites like OnlyFans and we’ll tell you the best of the lot to choose your OnlyFans alternative site.
OnlyFans is a subscription-based fan community where creators have multiple options of monetizing their content. Founded in 2016, OnlyFans currently boasts 170 million registered users on its platform. This proves that content creators have a very willing audience waiting to consume good content.
OnlyFans grew popular mainly due to the s-x workers who sold content on it. OnlyFans users can search on Onlyfinder to get access to any kind of preferred content. With no restrictions on s-xually explicit content, OnlyFans soared in popularity and made staggering profits over the years.
But then, in August 2021, OnlyFans shocked everyone when they announced they’ll be banning explicit content on their platform. This came in as a shock to the adult community on whom OnlyFans built its popularity. After a severe backlash, OnlyFans decided to suspend this decision, but by then, the damage had been done, and adult content creators had already started to look for safer alternatives to OnlyFans. It is one of the fastest-growing internet content subscription services. If you want to buy its subscription easily, then you can also check different OnlyFans payment methods for beginners.
But before finding an alternative to OnlyFans, see the list of best OnlyFans accounts.
Below we will discuss the 15 best alternatives to OnlyFans that are xFans, xModel, Fanvue, Megacams, Fanso, Scrile Connect, Fansly, MYM, FanCentro, Unlockd, AdmireMe, AdultNode, JustForFans, LoyalFans, and ManyVids.
List of Top 15 Alternatives to OnlyFans
So today, I’m here to take you through some of the best alternatives to OnlyFans, where you can sell your content (including adult content). Let’s see which are the 15 best OnlyFans alternatives every creator should know, without wasting any time.
1. xFans – The Finest OnlyFans Alternative
At the top of the list is your key to the goldmine – xFans. xFans by adent.io isn’t a platform but a turnkey script using which you can build your own OnlyFans site. It is affordable, it is efficient, and it is your one-stop solution for OnlyFans alternatives. You don’t need any technical expertise to work with xFans, everything has already been developed, and you just need to plug and play.
- Self-hosted Whitelabel solution.
- Models can create their own platform and recruit other creators.
- Easy customization as per your brand needs.
- Multiple API integrated like payment gateways, analytics, e-commerce, etc.
- Individual dashboards for models and admin.
- Multiple monetization options like tokens, tips, subscriptions, e-commerce store, etc.
2. xModel – The Leading Alternative to OnlyFans
xModel by adent.io is a leading readymade script that can help you build your own site like OnlyFans. It is a great solution for porn stars, cam girls, and internet models to capitalize on their fanbase from their own website like OnlyFans. xModel is fast, easy to use, and affordable to the pocket making it a great choice as your OnlyFans alternative.
Some of the stand-out features of OnlyFans are as below:
- Multiple monetization methods integrated like subscriptions, tips, live-streaming, eCommerce, and more.
- Convenience of token transactions.
- Comes SEO optimized and is 100% mobile responsive.
- Easy customization and branding.
- Integrated with the best adult business payment processor like CCbill.
3. Fanvue – Best App Like Fapello
(NFT: Fanvue has teased the ability to mint and sell NFTs within the platform)
A social subscription platform that puts creators first, allowing you to earn, connect and share on your terms. Fanvue is offering 85% commission for 12 months to any creator that signs up early. After the 12 month period, the commission will go back to 80%. In addition to this, fanvue has a referral program where each time a creator signs up using your link, you’ll earn 5% on any money they make for a lifetime.
Who is Fanvue for?
Fanvue is for all creators, with a focus on both adult and mainstream.
Will Fanvue ban adult content?
No. Fanvue has made it very clear it is a platform for all creators, now and always.
Payments / Payouts:
- Thresholds for payments:
- Subs: $4.99-$50
- Tips, Messages and PTV: $3-$500
Creators funds can be withdrawn once they hit a $20 balance. Withdrawals are the same day – 3 days depending on creator location and can be done via transfer, crypto.
4. FlirtBack – Top OnlyFans Alternative
FlirtBack is one of the best alternatives to OnlyFans. FlirtBack.me empowers their models, the site features xFeed, a personalized feed on the profile for all public updates and content, and an on-site private chat that enables models to build connections and send custom content to fans for free or at a custom price. FlirtBack is the only OnlyFans similar app that pays and works to promote all active FlirtBack models with them, so they can concentrate on creating great content for their fans. The models’ profiles, uploaded content, chat profiles and live streams are placed into the correct categories based on hair color, skin type, bust size, niche, and more so that fans can find adult models that meet their desires.
- Real-time private chat between models and fans
- Monetize your chats, picture and video content
- On-site promotion and benefits just for being active on FlirtBack
5. Fanso – Most Similar Site Like OnlyFans
Another classic product that isn’t a platform per se but can help you create your own brand and website. Fanso is a turnkey script using which you can create clones of popular apps like OnlyFans, Patreon, Cameo, etc. Fanso uses cutting-edge technology and is integrated with multiple APIs for smooth operations. If you consider an alternative to OnlyFans, it is better to build your own platform when it’s so easy to build.
- Self-hosted whitelabel solution
- Easy creation of your own platform like OnlyFans, Patreon, Cameo, etc.
- Useful APIs integrated like live-streaming, e-commerce store, payment gateways, etc.
- Monetization options like subscriptions, e-commerce, tips, PPV, etc.
- 100% access to source code for easy customizations.
- Individual profile dashboards for easy management.
6. Scrile Connect – Build Your Own Fapello Alternative
If you are thinking of creating your own platform where you can make money on adult content, Scrile Connect is the best choice. Scrile Connect is a turnkey B2B solution for a fast launch of your own online business platform for content monetization of adult creators similar to OnlyFans.
It provides a full-featured platform that is ready for launch with no coding needed under your own brand and the opportunity to personalize and customize the software to your needs with access to the source code.
- Fully-branded white label solution
- Multiple built-in monetization tools: paid subscriptions and posts, paid messages with PPV attachments, pay-per-minute calls, live streams with tipping, referral program.
- Unlimited design and feature customization
- 0% commission fee from revenue
- Easy integration with payment gateways: free integration with Paypal to accept payments right from the website launch, options of other payment processors integrations like CCBill, NETbilling, Stripe, Cryptocurrency, NFTs, etc.
- Admin dashboard to manage creator profiles, set payout commissions, make payout request calculations, and control all aspects of your platform.
7. Fansly – Alternative to OnlyFans
Fansly is another subscription-based social media platform that resembles OnlyFans a lot. Even the logo, design, and layout is very similar to OnlyFans. Fansly gives creators the option to create free or paid subscriptions as per their liking, which works great, especially for new creators.
- Search option on the platform to make it easier for users to search their favorites.
- Fansly takes a 20% cut on all earnings.
- A prominent suggestion feature directing users to verified creators.
- Creators have the option to go for a free or paid subscription.
- Creators can add emojis to their content.
- Minimum payout is $20 and takes 7 days to process.
- Creators can set up multiple tiers of subscription.
8. MYM – Popular subscription-based OnlyFans like app
Meet Your Model, or MYM Fans, is a French-based popular subscription-based social media platform. As their tagline says, “Be more than just a fan” MYM is a close community where the fans get exclusive content from their subscribed creators. Creators can post free images and keep premium content behind a paywall.
- Push media feature for better reach of the creators.
- Search feature using filters where creators can tag their posts and users can find them by the tags.
- MYM Fans takes a 25% cut on subscriptions, 20% on media sales, and 10% on any tips received by the creator.
- Payout on MYM is at a minimum of 50 Euros and is processed in the period of your choice.
- 1% bonus if you reach MYM superstar.
- Soon to launch MYM TV for all creators.
9. FanCentro – Best site like OnlyFans to make money
Coming from a vast suite of aduIt solutions, FanCentro is the latest offering from the Centro suite. FanCentro was created in 2017 and has been a vocal supporter of the rights of workers. With some great affiliate programs, FanCentro is a great platform for aduIt creators to make money.
- Customizable subscription plans to choose from.
- Creators get a dedicated web page from ModelCentro.
- FanCentro charges a commission of 25% on all earnings.
- Creators can set their own payout minimum as per the mentioned payment gateways. Payouts are done every Tuesday.
- Search feature for users to easily access their favorite creators and content.
- Creators can earn 10% of the earnings for 1 year of every model they refer.
10. Unlockd – Top OnlyFans competitor
Formed in 2020, Unlockd is a new entrant in the aduIt sector and looks to have the potential to become the next big thing similar to OnlyFans. With a discovery feature on their homepage which allows new creators to market themselves, Unlockd does look like a fantastic platform for aduIt content creators.
- Search feature gives all creators an equal chance to market themselves.
- Unlockd charges only 15% of all earnings you make, the best in the lot.
- Payouts are done weekly with a minimum payout limit of $100.
- Good customer service and promise to resolve issues in 24 hours.
- Separate dashboards for all creators.
11. AdmireMe – Best alternative to OnlyFans
Founded by a former stripper, Chelsea Ferguson, AdmireMe is a premium subscription-based aduIt social network. It was created to reduce the gap between models and the platforms. Although new, AdmireMe promises to bring their experience in bridging the gap between platforms like OnlyFans
- Default currency is GBP. Can be changed to USD or Euros.
- Niche search options make it easier for fans to search for the content they want.
- Once you’ve done 50 posts, you can feature on the homepage.
- You can organize your content in albums.
- AdmireMe charges 20% as commission on all earnings.
- Subscriptions can be anything from 3 Pounds upwards.
- Minimum payout is 100 Pounds. A fee is charged for any payout less than 100 Pounds.
12. AduItNode – Leading OnlyFans similar platform
AduItNode is a user-friendly aduIt social platform that works on the token system. Users purchase token packages which they spend on their favorite models. AduItNode seems like a hybrid of Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram, making it convenient for users. They have a loyal group of followers who make this platform user-friendly.
- Works on a token system. Users buy tokens and spend that on content.
- Offers a subscription-based VIP account upgrade which gives many benefits to the creators.
- AduItNode charges only a 15% commission on earnings.
- The minimum payout is $100, which can be claimed on-demand.
- CrowdPay feature where creators set goals to raise money.
13. JustForFans – Best sites like OnlyFans
JustFor Fans is a subscription-based adult platform created by Dominic Ford in 2018. They claim to be a platform created by and for only adult content creators and 18 plus workers. You cannot enroll on JFF if you’re a non-aduIt content creator. JFF also is known to have many gay aduIt creators.
- Subscription packages range from $4.99 to $14.99.
- JFF takes a cut of 30% on all earnings.
- Creators can make money by giving access to Snapchat and Instagram profiles.
- Explore function provides more visibility to the creators.
- The minimum payout is $50 with weekly/monthly payments.
14. LoyalFans – Premier OnlyFans alternative
Another great alternative to OnlyFans, LoyalFans is a content-sharing platform built specifically for adult content creators. It was earlier known as NexoCams, and now includes multiple monetization methods for the creators other than live camming. This OnlyFans similar platform provides many features that help creators and make it a strong OnlyFans competitor.
- LoyalFans charges a commission of 20%.
- Bi-monthly payments to creators with a minimum amount of $50.
- 5% referral bonus for a lifetime.
- Discoverability and shout-out features for the better creator and user experience.
- Subscription rates range from $1 to $50.
15. ManyVids – Best alternative to OnlyFans
ManyVids is one of the sites like OnlyFans to make money by selling content. Their main focus is on content with one-time payment but they do provide memberships and subscriptions too. Launched in 2014 as a platform for adult creators to sell mostly videos, it has now evolved into a platform similar to OnlyFans.
- ManyVids takes a 40% commission on video sales while it charges a 20% commission on subscriptions and tips.
- Subscription rates can range from $39.99 to $999.99.
- Payout frequency is bi-monthly with a minimum payout sum of $100.
- Multiple contests on the platform for creators to earn more.
Alternative Sites like OnlyFans: Huge List of OnlyFans Similar Sites
5 More Sites Like OnlyFans to Make Money
Few More Sites like Fapello
15 Best OnlyFans Alternatives to Make Money
|Platform||Notable features||Commission||Best for|
|xFans||The finest OnlyFans alternative||Free to set||Entrepreneurs|
|xModel||The leading alternative to OnlyFans||Free to set||Pornstars, Internet models, and cam girls.|
|Fanvue||Best app like OnlyFans||15% till 2022 end20% after that||Adult content creators|
|FlirtBack||Top OnlyFans alternative||40%||Newbies|
|Fanso||Most similar site like OnlyFans||Free to set||Entrepreneurs|
|Scrile Connect||Build your own OnlyFans alternative||Free to set||Entrepreneurs|
|Fansly||Premier alternative to OnlyFans||20%||Adult content creators|
|MYM||Popular subscription-based OnlyFans app||20 to 25%||European creators|
|FanCentro||Best site like OnlyFans to make money||20%||Adult content creators|
|Unlockd||Top OnlyFans competitor||15%||Adult creators with low commission|
|AdmireMe||Best alternative to OnlyFans||20%||British adult creators|
|AdultNode||Leading OnlyFans similar platform||15%||Adult creators with low commission|
|JustForFans||Best sites like OnlyFans||30%||Gay adult creators|
|LoyalFans||Premier OnlyFans alternative||20%||Adult content creators|
|ManyVids||Best alternative to OnlyFans||20 to 40%||Individual video sellers|
So here are the 35 best OnlyFans alternatives that you as a creator should know about. Many such platforms are available, but I recommend creating your own subscription-based website using xFans or Fanso. This way, you can include all features that you feel should be there to benefit workers. And also, you get to be the boss! In case you have any more questions, you can write in the comments below, and I’ll get back to you asap!