So you’re a creator who curates content for a specific genre like music, arts, fitness, etc. Did you know you can make good money by selling your content in the digital space? Yes, you get audiences of all genres nowadays, and people are ready to consume as much content as they can. Considering that most people are stuck to their homes owing to the current pandemic, content is selling like hotcakes. Be it any niche that you specialize in; there is always an eager audience waiting to consume it.
One such platform for content creators is OnlyFans, a subscription-based fan community where creators have multiple options of monetizing their content. Founded in 2016, OnlyFans currently boasts 170 million registered users on its platform. This proves that content creators have a very willing audience waiting to consume good content.
OnlyFans grew popular mainly due to the sex workers who sold content on it. OnlyFans users can search on Onlyfinder to get access to any kind of preferred content. With no restrictions on sexually explicit content, OnlyFans soared in popularity and made staggering profits over the years.
But then, in August 2021, OnlyFans shocked everyone when they announced they’ll be banning explicit content on their platform. This came in as a shock to the adult community on whom OnlyFans built its popularity. After a severe backlash, OnlyFans decided to suspend this decision, but by then, the damage had been done, and adult content creators had already started to look for safer alternatives to OnlyFans. It is one of the fastest-growing internet content subscription services. If you want to buy its subscription easily, then you can also check different onlyfans payment methods for beginners.
But before finding an alternative, see the list of best onlyfans accounts.
List of Top 10 Alternatives to OnlyFans in 2022
So today, I’m here to take you through some of the best alternatives to OnlyFans, where you can sell your content (including aduIt content). Let’s see which are the 10 best OnlyFans alternatives every creator should know without wasting any time.
1. xFans – The First Onlyfans Alternative
At the top of the list is your key to the goldmine – xFans. xFans isn’t a platform but a turnkey script using which you can build your own OnlyFans site. It is affordable, it is efficient, and it is your one-stop solution for OnlyFans alternatives. You don’t need any technical expertise to work with xFans, everything has already been developed, and you just need to plug and play.
- Self-hosted Whitelabel solution.
- Models can create their own platform and recruit other creators.
- Easy customization as per your brand needs.
- Multiple API integrated like payment gateways, analytics, e-commerce, etc.
- Individual dashboards for models and admin.
- Multiple monetization options like tokens, tips, subscriptions, e-commerce store, etc.
2. Fanvue – Best App Like OnlyFans
(NFT: Fanvue has teased the ability to mint and sell NFTs within the platform)
A social subscription platform that puts creators first, allowing you to earn, connect and share on your terms. Fanvue are offering 85% commission for 12 months to any creator that signs up early. After the 12 month period commission will go back to 80%. In addition to this, fanvue have a referral programme where each time a creator signs up using your link, you’ll earn 5% on any money they make – lifetime.
Who is Fanvue for?
Fanvue is for all creators, with a focus on both adult and mainstream
Will Fanvue ban adult content?
No. Fanvue has made it very clear it is a platform for all creators, now and always.
Payments / Payouts:
- Thresholds for payments:
- Subs: $4.99-$50
- Tips, Messages and PTV: $3-$500
Creators funds can be withdrawn once they hit a $20 balance. Withdrawals are are same day – 3 days depending on creator location and can be done via transfer, crypto.
3. Megacams – Onlyfans Alternative
Megacams is one of the best alternatives to OnlyFans. Megacams.me empowers their models, the site features xFeed, a personalized feed on the profile for all public updates and content, and an on-site private chat that enables models to build connections and send custom content to fans for free or at a custom price. Megacams is the only Onlyfans similar app that pays and works to promote all active Megacams models with them, so they can concentrate on creating great content for their fans. The models’ profiles, uploaded content, chat profiles and live streams are placed into the correct categories based on hair color, skin type, bust size, niche, and more so that fans can find adult models that meet their desires.
- Real-time private chat between models and fans
- Monetize your chats, picture and video content
- On-site promotion and benefits just for being active on Megacams
4. Fanso – Most Similar Site Like Onlyfans
Another classic product that isn’t a platform per se but can help you create your own brand and website. Fanso is a turnkey script using which you can create clones of popular apps like OnlyFans, Patreon, Cameo, etc. Fanso uses cutting-edge technology and is integrated with multiple APIs for smooth operations. If you consider an alternative to OnlyFans, it is better to build your own platform when it’s so easy to build.
- Self-hosted whitelabel solution
- Easy creation of your own platform like OnlyFans, Patreon, Cameo, etc.
- Useful APIs integrated like live-streaming, e-commerce store, payment gateways, etc.
- Monetization options like subscriptions, e-commerce, tips, PPV, etc.
- 100% access to source code for easy customizations.
- Individual profile dashboards for easy management.
5. Scrile Connect – Build Your Own OnlyFans Alternative
If you are thinking of creating your own platform where you can make money on adult content, Scrile Connect is the best choice. Scrile Connect is a turnkey B2B solution for a fast launch of your own online business platform for content monetization of adult creators like OnlyFans.
It provides a full-featured platform that is ready for launch with no coding needed under your own brand and the opportunity to personalize and customize the software to your needs with access to the source code.
- Fully-branded white label solution
- Multiple built-in monetization tools: paid subscriptions and posts, paid messages with PPV attachments, pay-per-minute calls, live streams with tipping, referral program.
- Unlimited design and feature customization
- 0% commission fee from revenue
- Easy integration with payment gateways: free integration with Paypal to accept payments right from the website launch, options of other payment processors integrations like CCBill, NETbilling, Stripe, Cryptocurrency, NFTs, etc.
- Admin dashboard to manage creator profiles, set payout commissions, make payout request calculations, and control all aspects of your platform.
6. Fansly – Alternative to Onlyfans
Fansly is another subscription-based social media platform that resembles OnlyFans a lot. Even the logo, design, and layout is very similar to OnlyFans. Fansly gives creators the option to create free or paid subscriptions as per their liking, which works great, especially for new creators.
- Search option on the platform to make it easier for users to search their favorites.
- Fansly takes a 20% cut on all earnings.
- A prominent suggestion feature directing users to verified creators.
- Creators have the option to go for a free or paid subscription.
- Creators can add emojis to their content.
- Minimum payout is $20 and takes 7 days to process.
- Creators can set up multiple tiers of subscription.
7. MYM – Popular subscription-based Onlyfans like app
Meet Your Model, or MYM Fans, is a French-based popular subscription-based social media platform. As their tagline says, “Be more than just a fan” MYM is a close community where the fans get exclusive content from their subscribed creators. Creators can post free images and keep premium content behind a paywall.
- Push media feature for better reach of the creators.
- Search feature using filters where creators can tag their posts and users can find them by the tags.
- MYM Fans takes a 25% cut on subscriptions, 20% on media sales, and 10% on any tips received by the creator.
- Payout on MYM is at a minimum of 50 Euros and is processed in the period of your choice.
- 1% bonus if you reach MYM superstar.
- Soon to launch MYM TV for all creators.
Coming from a vast suite of aduIt solutions, FanCentro is the latest offering from the Centro suite. FanCentro was created in 2017 and has been a vocal supporter of the rights of sex workers. With some great affiliate programs, FanCentro is a great platform for aduIt creators to make money.
- Customizable subscription plans to choose from.
- Creators get a dedicated web page from ModelCentro.
- FanCentro charges a commission of 25% on all earnings.
- Creators can set their own payout minimum as per the mentioned payment gateways. Payouts are done every Tuesday.
- Search feature for users to easily access their favorite creators and content.
- Creators can earn 10% of the earnings for 1 year of every model they refer.
Formed in 2020, Unlockd is a new entrant in the aduIt sector and looks to have the potential to become the next big thing like OnlyFans. With a discovery feature on their homepage which allows new creators to market themselves, Unlockd does look like a fantastic platform for aduIt content creators.
- Search feature gives all creators an equal chance to market themselves.
- Unlockd charges only 15% of all earnings you make, the best in the lot.
- Payouts are done weekly with a minimum payout limit of $100.
- Good customer service and promise to resolve issues in 24 hours.
- Separate dashboards for all creators.
Founded by a former stripper, Chelsea Ferguson, AdmireMe is a premium subscription-based aduIt social network. It was created to reduce the gap between models and the platforms. Although new, AdmireMe promises to bring their experience in bridging the gap.
- Default currency is GBP. Can be changed to USD or Euros.
- Niche search options make it easier for fans to search for the content they want.
- Once you’ve done 50 posts, you can feature on the homepage.
- You can organize your content in albums.
- AdmireMe charges 20% as commission on all earnings.
- Subscriptions can be anything from 3 Pounds upwards.
- Minimum payout is 100 Pounds. A fee is charged for any payout less than 100 Pounds.
AduItNode is a user-friendly aduIt social platform that works on the token system. Users purchase token packages which they spend on their favorite models. AduItNode seems like a hybrid of Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram, making it convenient for users. They have a loyal group of followers who make this platform user-friendly.
- Works on a token system. Users buy tokens and spend that on content.
- Offers a subscription-based VIP account upgrade which gives many benefits to the creators.
- AduItNode charges only a 15% commission on earnings.
- Minimum payout is $100, which can be claimed on-demand.
- CrowdPay feature where creators set goals to raise money.
JustFor Fans is a subscription-based aduIt platform created by Dominic Ford in 2018. They claim to be a platform created by and for only aduIt content creators and sex workers. You cannot enrol on JFF if you’re a non-aduIt content creator. JFF also is known to have many gay aduIt creators.
- Subscription packages range from $4.99 to $14.99.
- JFF takes a cut of 30% on all earnings.
- Creators can make money by giving access to Snapchat and Instagram profiles.
- Explore function provides more visibility to the creators.
- Minimum payout is $50 with weekly/monthly payments.
13. AVN Stars – Website Like Onlyfans
AVN Stars is an aduIt subscription-based platform where creators can earn money by selling content. It is run by the famous aduIt magazine AVN, which brings in a lot of experience in the aduIlt niche. AduIt creators can earn money through paid subscriptions, tips, live-streaming, paid media, etc.
- You need to be above 18 years to sell content on AVN Stars.
- No restrictions on gender or sexual orientation.
- Subscription plans range from $2 to $50.
- AVN Stars takes a 20% commission from earnings.
- Chance to compete in the AVN Awards and win glamorous prizes.
- Minimum payout is $25 and may take 7 days to process.
- “Fund me” feature for tipping.
- Can add a watermark to your content.
Alternative Sites like Onlyfans: Huge List of Onlyfans Similar Sites
- Scrile connect
5 More Sites Like Onlyfans to Make Money
Few More Alternatives Sites Similar to Onlyfans in 2022
- Friendsonly dot me.
- Scrile Connect
10 Best OnlyFans Alternatives to Make Money in 2022
|1||Loyalfans.com||the best onlyfans alternatives||has so many features and benefits that make it the best|
|2||AVNStars.com||on of the top only fans alternatives||is perfect, especially if you’re in the findom niche|
|3||MYM.fans||onlyfans alternative app these days||has a huge French audience and other European countries|
|4||Fansly||alternatives to onlyfans in 2022||has a lot of the same features as OnlyFans|
|5||IsMyGirl.com||onlyfans alternative platforms||has a massive Filipino audience|
|6||iFans.com||is a great sites similar to onlyfans||is a promising upstart in the industry|
|7||FanCentro.com||the best alternatives to only fans||has a long history in the aduIt industry|
|8||Frisk.Chat||also a websites similar to onlyfans||was started and is run by Swers|
|9||IsMyGuy.com||onlyfans alternative app||is made for exclusively for men|
|10||InkedGirls.com||alternatives to onlyfans||is a niche platform for women with tattoos|
So here are the 10 best OnlyFans alternatives that you as a creator should know about. Many more such platforms are available, but my recommendation would be to create your own subscription-based website using xFans or Fanso. This way, you can include all features that you feel should be there to benefit sex workers. And also, you get to be the boss! In case you have any more questions, you can write in the comments below, and I’ll get back to you asap!