The world is undergoing a technological revolution now that most of the manual work will be replaced by machines. How to keep updated and not end up without a job? The only way is to keep evolving and learning new technologies. One such thing we all need to learn is Machine Learning and this article helps you in that by discussing the Top 15 machine language courses online.
Machine Learning Course:
AI and machines are taking up the majority of jobs already. With AI, machine learning jobs are in more demand today. So it is necessary to update our skills in machine learning. If you worry about spending time traveling and learning a new course, AI has solved that issue too by bringing learning to your doorstep. There are many Machine learning courses online and keep reading to know the top 15 among them.
Following are the Top 15 Machine Language Course Online:
1. Henry Harvin Machine Learning Course:
Henry Harvin offers one of the best Machine Language Course Online. The institute has a dedicated Machine learning Academy that offers a variety of courses in Machine language. They also have faculties who have more than 15 years of education in the field. Henry Harvin’s AI and Machine Learning Academy consists of the following courses:
- Machine Learning with R (CMLP) Course
- Machine Learning with Python (CMLP) Course
- Data Science with R course
- Natural Language Processing Course
Benefits of Learning at Henry Harvin:
- Two-way live online interactive sessions will be provided.
- Internships and projects to get hands-on experience.
- Assistance with placement for a 1-year duration after completing the course.
2. Machine Learning Specialization, Stanford by Coursera:
This course helps you do develop an understanding of the fundamental concepts of AI. Andrew NG, an AI visionary, developed the course in a beginner-friendly way. It consists of a 3-course program that helps you to learn machine learning more practically.
Duration: Takes approximately 3 months if you dedicate 9 hours per week
The course starts at a beginner level and is 100% online so you can learn at your own pace.
Benefits of taking up this course:
- Gives you a broader introduction to machine learning.
- You will be able to master key concepts and apply them to real-world problems.
- Helps you to build a career in machine learning.
3. Machine Learning A-ZTM: Hands-on Python and R in Data Science by Udemy:
Two professional data scientists to help beginners to learn data science developed this course. This course is really helpful for beginners who want to develop their skills in machine learning. Diving deep into machine learning, this course yet offers you a step-by-step guide to learning this. Anyone interested in machine learning can take up this course. Trusted businesses worldwide have rated this course as the top 4 in machine learning.
- Videos of 4o hours duration
- The language is English and the subtitles available in English and Arabic
- Lifetime access to mobile and PC
- Course completion Certificate will be given
4. Machine Learning with Python: From Linear Models to Deep Learning, MIT by EdX:
This course from EdX provides in-depth learning with hands-on experience in Machine Learning. You can take up this course for free and upgrade as you wish. It is an instructor-led course and takes up to 15 weeks to complete this course. It is an Advanced level course and you need to know Python, calculus, vectors, and matrices. Language and subtitles are available in English. The price of this course is Rs.24,718/ and when you purchase this course you will get a certificate. Along with that you will have graded quizzes and assignments throughout the course. Whereas certificates and exams are unavailable when you only audit the course.
# Python 3: List comprehensions >>> fruits = ['Banana', 'Apple', 'Lime'] >>> loud_fruits = [fruit.upper() for fruit in fruits] >>> print(loud_fruits) ['BANANA', 'APPLE', 'LIME'] # List and the enumerate function >>> list(enumerate(fruits)) [(0, 'Banana'), (1, 'Apple'), (2, 'Lime')]
5. Machine Learning Approach: A Case Study Approach, the University of Washington by Coursera:
This course provides hands-on experience in Machine learning through case studies. The course discusses how businesses can be improved using machine learning. It will help you to apply machine learning to a wide range of domains.
- Flexible deadlines for submissions and the courses are 100% online.
- Available in the English language with subtitles in various languages.
- It will take 18 hours to complete this course.
Features of this course:
- This course treats machine learning as a black box to enable easy understanding.
- As the course progresses you will get a deep understanding of machine language.
- You will learn skills such as Python programming, machine learning and its concepts, and deep learning.
6. Deep Learning Specialization by DeepLearning.AI:
This course was developed by Andrew NG, the founder of DeepLearning.AI. Deep learning helps people build a career in Artificial Intelligence by providing a better understanding. It is an advanced course that wants to learn deep learning and consists of 5 courses. Software engineers or technical professionals who are starting their careers wanting to master the concepts can learn this course. Basic programming skills and data structure is needed to learn this course.
- Intermediate level
- Consists of 5 courses totally
- It will take 6 months to complete this course if you dedicate 5 hours a week.
7. Deep Learning A-ZTM: Hands-on Artificial Neural Networks:
This program again developed by two machine learning experts will help you to create Deep Learning Algorithms in Python. This course offers real-world case studies in learning the program. Learning this course will make you stand out from the crowd. This is because the complex and vast course of deep learning has been given a robust structure in this course. Along with that, this course provides exciting projects that will make you work on Real-World datasets to solve real-world business problems.
- Language: English
- Duration: 22.5 hours of video lessons and 38 articles.
- Full lifetime access on mobile and PC
- A certificate of completion will be given.
- Requirements: Basic Python programming and high school mathematics knowledge.
8. Machine Learning with Python by IBM, Coursera:
This course is suitable for both those who want to be beginners in machine learning and those who want to advance their knowledge in Machine Learning. The course helps you to learn machine learning by using Python. By the end of this course, you will have gained the competence and skills to acquire a job in machine learning. Moreover, this course gives huge importance to hands-on learning. You can also take this course for free without a certificate and assignments.
- 100% online course with flexible deadlines.
- Prior knowledge of Python, Data analysis, visualization, and high school maths, is essential.
- This course duration is approximately 13 hours.
9. Machine Learning For All, the University of London by Coursera:
This machine learning program by the University of London introduces you to machine learning, which is easy for beginners. The unique point of this program is that one can learn this [rpgram without any programming knowledge. This is because this course doesn’t cover any program-based machine learning tools such as Python and TensorFlow. Moreover, this course is suitable for a complete beginner even when you are from a non-technical background.
10. Machine Learning Course by Datacamp:
DataCamp is a company that helps companies to help with their data gaps and enables them to make decisions based on the data. They also offer various courses in machine learning as well as in other things to help people learn and develop their skills. When it comes to machine learning, they provide the following programs:
- Machine Learning Courses for Beginners (Everyone can learn this course)
- Machine Learning Courses with Python
- Machine Learning courses with R
11. Python for Data Science & Machine Learning (Bootcamp) Udemy:
This course will help teach python and various machine-learning algorithms. Prior programming experience is needed to learn this course. The course contains 25 hours of video and 13 articles. Lifetime access on mobile and PC is available. This course contains over 100 HD video lectures and detailed notebooks for every lecture. Some of the skills that you will gain are:
- Programming with Python
- Linear Regression
- Web scraping with python
12. Mathematics for Machine Learning Specialization, Imperial College London by Coursera:
This course will help you familiarize yourself with the mathematics required for learning machine language courses. Using real-world data you will learn to implement mathematical calculations in this course. This specialization course on Machine Learning helps you bridge the gap between your computer and mathematical skills. Some of the skills that you will learn from this course are:
- Eigenvalues and Eigenvectors
- Linear Algebra
- Linear regression
- Vector Calculus
13. IBM Machine Learning Professional Certificate by Coursera:
This course helps you to develop working skills in the main areas of machine learning. You will also get specialized training in Time Series Analysis and Survival Analysis. This course consists of 6 courses within it that provide solid theoretical knowledge and practical training. Some of the skills that you will learn from this course are:
- Machine Learning
- Feature Engineering
- Statistical Hypothesis Testing
14. Understanding Machine Learning by PluralSight:
Pluralsight is an online learning platform like Coursera and udemy. It offers a good machine learning course. This course will help you to understand everything about machine learning. No prerequisites are needed and anyone can take up this course. Even beginners can find it easy to learn this machine learning course online.
15. Machine Learning Crash Course with TensorFlow by Google:
This course is being offered by none other than google to help you to learn machine learning faster. However, you need first to learn another course called Introduction to Machine Learning Problem Framing by Google. Moreover, you should be good at programming to understand the course better.
Learning a new skill is harder in the olden days, but it has now become easier to learn anything in the comfort of our home with a mobile phone. Every company realizes the importance of machine learning; it is the future with most jobs. Keep updating yourself with new skills not to become outdated in this competitive world.
FAQs based on ML Course Free
There are a lot of courses available, and it is the individual’s choice to choose the best for them according to their level.
Programming knowledge is a prerequisite in most of the courses.
There are a lot of courses in Coursera and EdX where you can audit the courses for free without exams and certification.