Managing online stores can be overwhelming, especially when you don’t have the tools and expertise to streamline your online business process.
Many businesses during their expansion period struggle with double entry issues. This can lead to significant wastage of valuable time for your employees.
This issue is primarily common in businesses that use online shopping carts such as Magento Extension Store.
This is because when a customer places an order (product/service related) in your online store, the Magento shopping cart records it. However, someone needs to transfer the request from Magento to CRM/accounting software such as Zoho books.
A proper connector is required to bridge the gap between Magento and Zoho to keep your business running smoothly.
With Zoho inventory and Magento 2 Connector, you can prevent your business from becoming a double-edged sword.
This blog will comprehensively explain how you can connect your Zoho CRM with Magento 2 to store extensions.
But before that, let’s understand what Zoho CRM is and Magento 2.
Zoho represents an award-winning CRM platform that integrates several business processes under a single umbrella. With over 250000 businesses trusting this CRM platform, you can leverage Zoho CRM to convert more leads, engage your target audience and improve your overall customer support activities.
Benefits of Using Zoho CRM
With Zoho CRM extensions such as Zoho Books And Custom Zoho Creator Apps
you can easily create tailored integrations to meet the specific requirements of your business.
Zoho CRM is ideal for several business types and industry verticals, such as start-ups, large enterprises, SMBs, etc. Industry verticals include real estate, legal, healthcare, insurance, media, travel, restaurants, banking, tax, freelancers, etc., to enhance sales, marketing, and customer support outcomes.
Boost sales and revenue generation
With Zoho CRM, you can discover, determine, nurture, and follow up on quality leads. With powerful insights, you won’t waste your time on prospects who’re not interested in your product!
Efficient business process
Zoho CRM helps to define and create efficient business processes. You can ensure quality standards and business culture is followed during the execution of various workflows.
Data-driven, insightful decision making
Zoho CRM empowers decision-makers with accurate data using analytics and reports. React to market trends in a prepared and with better decisions.
Exceptional data security and compliance
Zoho CRM embodies state-of-the-art security reinforcements through physical and digital mechanisms. Keep your data safe in Zoho CRM data centers.
Easy Mobile Accessibility
Mobile presence has now become a necessity. With Zoho CRM mobile application, you and your team can access vital CRM data regardless of the time and situation. For example, a business development manager can drop by for a meeting on the go.
Better customer satisfaction
Zoho CRM, Zoho Books, and Custom Zoho Creator Apps equip your team with all the historical customer data, customer pain points, and inquiries so that you can provide the right resolution and satisfy your customers.
Magento 2 Ecommerce Platform
As a trusted & reputed ecommerce implementation platform, Magento 2 is riding a high wave of popularity among businesses hosting online stores. Packed with powerful features, Magento 2 has made a mark in the industry due to its flexible architecture & ease of development.
With the release of the advanced Magento 2, Adobe has opened a sea of opportunities for ecommerce business owners and the Magento developer community to design and create spectacular shopping experience solutions online!
Let’s look at a few winning features offered by Magento 2 extension store and platform:
- Flexible architecture
- Updated technology stacks that adhere to the current industry standards.
- Improved caching for accelerated page loading speed and better scalability
- A clutter-free, smooth, quick one-step checkout process
- Variation in payment options for flexibility during checkout for end-users
- Smart content staging for seamless content updates in compliance with your business schedule
- Am easy and customizable admin interface
- flawless and continuous management of products, attributes, inventory, users
Therefore when you connect these two powerful platforms using a Zoho Inventory and Magento 2 Connector, you get to enjoy the best of both worlds.
But how do you do that? With a few simple and easy steps!
How To Integrate Zoho Inventory and Magento 2 Using a Connector?
- Step 1: Sign up and authenticate Magento, Zoho Books, and the Connector App.
- Step 2: Select one of the apps (Magento/Zoho) as a trigger, which will trigger the automation. (For example, you can choose Magento 2, and the trigger can be “When a New Customer is added”)
- Step 3: Select a corresponding action from the other app. (For example, in Zoho, you can select the corresponding action such as “Create a new sales contact” for the trigger)
- Step 4: Choose the data you want to iterate from one app to the other.
That’s it! You’re ready to enjoy the benefits of both platforms.
Features of A Zoho And Magento 2 Connector
With a reliable connector, you can expect the following:
- Integration with Zoho CRM, Zoho Books, and custom Zoho Creator apps.
- Seamless synchronization between Magento Customers to Zoho Accounts
- Connects Magento Items to Zoho Products
- Synchronization of Magento Sales Orders and even Shipment statuses to Zoho
- Integration of Magento Invoices to Zoho
Using a connector, you can connect Zoho CRM, Zoho Books, Zoho ERPs, and custom Zoho Creator Apps ( with Magento 2.
Connecting Zoho and Magento 2 reduces weak points in your business system. The integration gives your company a scalable and powerful system designed to handle all issues quickly and correctly. Get started today!