A social media marketer’s life is tough. We get it. From crafting content for multiple social media platforms to engaging with audiences, the list of tasks can seem like it’s endless. As if that weren’t enough, there’s the constant pressure to come up with creative new ideas for social posts. You might often find yourself awake at odd hours, racking your brain for the perfect words to go with your image or witty one-liner for Twitter. Now, imagine having an assistant available 24/7 to help you with all your social media marketing tasks. Enter AI social media post generators. These nifty AI tools can help you navigate the social media jungle, assisting you with everything from generating ideas for social posts to creating content, and even publishing it on autopilot.
In the upcoming sections, we’ll explore how you can use an AI social media content generator to make your life easier. But before we get to the “how”, let’s first explore the “what” of AI social media post generators.
What are AI Social Media Post Generators?
Simply put, AI social media post generators are tools designed to assist social media marketers, content creators, and anyone else looking to generate high-quality content for their social media accounts. These tools are trained on large amounts of text data, and use NLP to generate social media content. NLP (natural language processing) is a branch of artificial intelligence that helps these tools understand, analyze, and produce text that closely resembles human writing.
Most AI social post generators use some form of input to generate content. Some might also come with customization options, where you can define your audience, specify tones, and adjust the length of the AI-generated social posts according to platform-specific recommendations. We’ll explore how to use these tools in more detail in the next section.
How to Use AI Social Media Post Generators to Simplify SMM?
According to HubSpot’s 2023 State of Social Media Trends Report, creating engaging content and finding new ideas are among the biggest challenges for social media marketers and brands today.
But AI technology is making inroads into every aspect of social media management today, and the solution to some of these challenges may be sitting right there in front of you. The key is to seek it out (the right AI technology for your needs) and learn how to use it correctly. That’s what here’s to help you with.
If you search for ‘AI social media post generators’ on Google, you’ll be greeted with a sea of options. But, how do you choose one among so many? Well, first, define your content needs, like the social media platforms you plan to target and the type of content you’ll be creating. It is only after that you should research the available options.
Critical considerations during research –
- Content quality: Consider if the tool meets your expectations in terms of language proficiency and coherence.
- Ease of use: Choose an AI social media post generator that is easy to set up and use, and doesn’t come with a steep learning curve.
- Customization options: Consider the tool’s customization features, whether it can tailor the content to match your brand voice and style.
- Scheduling and posting features: Check if the AI tool supports cross-platform posting and comes with scheduling options.
- Pricing: Does the pricing justify the features? Also, check if the tool provides a free trial where you can test out the capabilities of the tool.
Narrato’s AI Content Genie could be a good choice for an AI social media post generator that ticks off all the boxes. This tool combines the power of a content strategist, marketer, and social media manager into one powerful package. It generates tons of social media (and blog) posts on autopilot every week based on your website and target keywords/themes. It also allows you to edit and publish these posts on the social platform of your choice. You can generate more posts on demand and even create custom posts and schedule them from this intuitive tool.
In addition to this, Narrato offers various other AI social media content generator tools –
- 15+ customizable AI templates for generating social posts from URLs, themes, notes, and more
- Twitter thread generator, meme ideas generator, social profile content generator
- AI image generator, CC images, GIFs search and download
- AI summarizer, AI content improver, paragraph-to-bullets, and other templates for content repurposing and quality enhancement
- AI Chat for social post ideation
You might find many other options in your search, but it would be a good idea to go with something that reduces your tool stack. You don’t want to be juggling multiple tools to manage your social media content creation.
After selecting your AI social media post generator, it’s time to dive into the creative process and brainstorm content ideas for your social media posts. The usual process of brainstorming should start with a review of your existing content. This will help you understand what’s working for your social media content marketing strategy and what’s not. Then, you might want to get your team together to brainstorm ideas for social posts.
There are countless ideas for social posts you can explore, from giveaway posts, and memes to social media polls and content repurposing. But coming up with fresh ideas after a while can get tiresome. That’s where AI steps in. Consider outsourcing the task of social media content ideation to ChatGPT. As long as you provide sufficient context and specific instructions about what you want, you can extract some really great ideas from this tool. Here’s an example –
You can also try out Taskade’s AI social media post generator and JC Social Media’s Idea Generator for the purpose. Both are pretty good tools for coming up with catchy and relevant social post ideas.
Once you have an initial set of ideas for social posts, you can add them to your calendar. This will help in organizing and planning your content production in an orderly manner.
With your content calendar planned and ready, it’s now time to start creating content with your AI social media post generator. Most AI content creation tools generate social media posts based on text inputs, where you can specify what you want. For instance, Hootsuite’s AI caption generator asks for a description and keywords to build the caption. You can also specify your platform, language, and the writing style you want the caption to be in.
For complete social media posts, you can use Narrato’s AI social media post generator. It allows you to create social media posts using a URL, theme, or notes. There’s also an option to create social posts with quotes and around specific occasions. The AI-generated output is not just a caption, but a complete social post, with a header, an opening hook, main content, CTA, hashtags, and even emoji suggestions. It also takes into account the character limits for each platform while generating social posts. Here’s an example – Instagram post (red), LinkedIn post (green), and Twitter post (blue).
All that is left now is to add an image or graphic to your social post. For images, you can use AI images, GIF search, and CC image tools. There are some great AI tools for creating graphics too. You can try Visme, Designs.ai, or Canva to design this graphic. If you’re looking for convenience, Canva offers some excellent ready-to-use templates and designs suitable for different types of content on different social media platforms.
You can also try out Supermeme’s AI-powered text-to-meme generator to add some personality to your social media content and connect with your audience on a more human level.
4. Reviewing and editing AI-generated posts
Before you share social posts on your channel, make sure to review the AI-generated content to make the necessary edits. Human oversight is critical because we have a contextual understanding of the topic, which AI doesn’t. It’s also important to ensure that the AI-generated social media posts align with your brand’s standards, voice, and tone.
Here are some tips for the review process –
- Although grammatical errors are unlikely with AI-generated content, you should still check for unclear sentences and awkward phrasing. AI can help with this too – using tools like AI paraphrasers and content improvers.
- Make sure that the content is consistent with your brand’s tone of voice and writing style.
- If the social post has any statistics or facts, don’t forget to verify the content for accuracy.
- Edit the content to add hooks, questions, and CTAs wherever appropriate, which could help with engagement.
- Make sure that the content doesn’t exceed the character limit.
- If you’re adding images or videos to the post, make sure it enhances the overall message and adds to the appeal.
The last and final step of the process is to post the content on your social media channels. You will have two options here –
- Publishing content as and when you create
- Scheduling the content for posting
A good AI social media post generator will give you options for both. If your AI social post generator doesn’t come with the option, you can try using Buffer or Hootsuite advanced scheduling options.
Scheduling your social media posts in advance can help you save time, and ensure a consistent posting frequency. All you have to do is –
- Link your social media accounts to the tool
- Import or create social media content
- Set the date and time you want each post to go live
Here’s how the scheduler on Narrato looks.
And that’s it! With assistance from a few trusty AI tools, you now have the means to scale your social media content creation and amplify your online presence.
Perks of Using AI Social Media Post Generators
If you’re still not convinced, here’s a quick overview of the benefits of using AI-powered social media post generators.
- Save time: AI social post generators allow you to create better social media content 10x faster.
- Maintain consistency: They can help you maintain a consistent posting schedule on all platforms, while also ensuring brand consistency across platforms.
- Get inspiration: AI tools can provide inspiration for content and creative ideas, helping you break through creative blocks.
- Maintain content variety: You can generate a variety of social media content, from polls, and quotes to meme ideas, and more.
- Enhance productivity: With AI taking care of repetitive tasks, users can focus on strategizing and infusing creativity into content.
- Adaptability: AI social media post generators can adapt their output based on user feedback or even the latest trends.
That’s the magic of AI social media post generators in a nutshell. We’ve explored how you can extract the maximum use out of these AI tools to create stellar content for social. The right AI tools will not only step in to save you valuable time but also help you come up with fresh, engaging social media content week after week. If used correctly, these ingenious tools can truly amplify your social media strategy, drive up engagement, and help build a stronger online presence.
So, if you’re looking to step up your social media game, try out AI social media post generators today!