Create a visually appealing feed and update it regularly. Whether you realize it or not, you’re building a brand when working on your Instagram profile. It’s your brand!
Hi guys, it’s Niel again at AppLike. In this article, I will show you how to get Instagram followers fast using the lightning method. The lightning method has four simple steps, and you can use it to gain 1000s of real followers on Instagram for free in a very short space of time. So if you want to learn how to grow on Instagram and get free Instagram followers quickly, be sure to have patience and read every single line until the end to learn how to do it. Let’s get started.
The design of your feed, the colours and filters you use, and the theme of the posts you publish all contribute to your brand’s identity and help people understand who you are and what you have to offer.
That’s it! Quality graphic and photographic content and valuable subtitles are regularly produced in an orderly and linear feed.
What are the best days and times to publish posts?
Unfortunately, there is no such thing as an optimal time or a perfect day to write a piece…, or at least, there are no universal parameters!
Make your personal Instagram account a business account and check the Insights of your Instagram profile from time to time to discover which days and times your free Instagram followers are most active, as well as a wealth of others.
Don’t forget to bookmark for more articles like this, and be sure to donate any amount to appreciate our work and keep us alive. Your TINY contribution helps keep us ALIVE. #Thanks
Let’s dive straight in. SUPPOSE I CREATED A BRAND NEW INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT
So first off, let me show you a brand new Instagram account that I created just for this article. So I created this example count for the fashion industry.
And the count has zero followers and zero likes on the post. So I’m going to apply the techniques from the lightning method live on this account so you can see the real-time results. So I just added a few posts here to make it look like a real account. Otherwise, no one will want to follow it. And when you apply the lightning method to your account, I recommend you have at least nine post women all for bio and a profile picture so that your account looks real.
So let’s see if we can get 20 followers on this brand new account by the end of the article.
So let’s get started with step one,
Follow the bosslist. So go to the search bar on Instagram and search for the boss list.
- That’s bosslist, then click on that account and follow that account,
- then go into following list on that account.
- And it has the biggest Instagram accounts with the most followers.
- So follow the accounts in that list one by one and don’t follow more than 40 in one go.
- And the reason is because Instagram has a limit on the amount of people you can follow and unfollow per hour and also per day.
- So stick with around 30 here. And belive or not within one minute, we’ve already got four followers here. So let’s wait about an hour. And then we’re going to unfollow all of these people we just followed.
So I’m going to pause the trick and write this article meanwhile I will start again in one hour.
So it’s been about an hour. So go to the Bosslist account here, go to the following list.
And then you want to unfollow all the people we followed.
And you can see we’ve already got seven followers since the start of the article. So as you can see, how to grow Instagram followers organically very quickly. However, they can be targeted or non-targeted followers.
Step 2nd – How to Get 2k Followers on Instagram
So in the next second step of the nightmare method, we’re going to look at how to get Instagram followers that are already interested in the content you’re sharing on your profile. So let’s go on to step two. So now I’m going to show you how to increase 10k followers on Instagram free, targeted to your specific niche.
And these are the best type of followers you can get. And they’re the ones who will be most engaged with your content and like and comment on your posts. And I can also show you how to make money from Instagram in a later article. And you don’t need 10s of 1000s of followers to do it, Eva. So if you want me to make a video on that, then leave a comment below saying write the article and donate us even 1 USD.
- So let’s go to the search bar and search for pages that are similar to yours.
- In this case, I’m looking for pages related to the fashion industry.
- So in the search box, I’m going to type profession. And then I’m going to click on the Accounts tab here.
- So this gives us the top accounts in our niche. And I’m going to go to the big accounts that are influences in this niche. So I’m going to find any account with millions of followers.
- So go to the most recent posts, and you want to click on the people that liked this post.
- And then you want to just follow around 30 of the people in this list. So let’s do that right now.
- So these are active people that are interested in our niche, so they’re likely to follow us back and like and comment on our posts as well.
- So what you can do here is you can wait about one to two days, and you can just unfollow the people that didn’t follow you back from this list.
- Now again, as I mentioned earlier, there is a limit on the number of accounts you can follow and unfollow on Instagram per hour per day. So make sure you’re not following and unfollowing more than 30 to 40 accounts per hour, and no more than 200 to 300 per day in total.
So use this method carefully. So far, we have 14 followers.
How to get followers on Instagram without following
- So now let’s move on to step three of the lightning method. So go back to the search bar and search for on each topic here. In this case, I’m going to search fashion.
And then I’m going to click on the tags tab right here. So choose one of the hashtags here and open its page. So I’m going to choose this one right here.
- Then I’m going to click on the recent tab to see all the recent posts using the hashtag. And I’m gonna scroll through and find a post with many likes.
- And then I’m gonna follow this post And then I’m going to leave a comment below saying, hey, I really like your content, I post similar stuff on my account to feel free to check it out and follow me if you like my content. And I’m going to post that.
- So you want to repeat that for about five or 10 posts in the recent tab. And you should get a couple of followers from that.
And as you can see, we just gained another follower here.
Get a Lot of Followers on Instagram Free Organically Without Following
So let’s move on to step four. Ask for shoutouts from relevant influencers, so go to the Instagram search, click the Accounts tab, and search your topic. In my case, I’m going to search for fashion here.
- So go through this list and just find pages with a similar audience size to yours.
- And then once you find someone with a similar audience size to yours, you want to click message here. And you want to send a message like this.
- So you want to just say something like, hi, I really love your Instagram feed and your post on topic, whatever the topic is, I have a similar page to yours in which I post about page descriptions. So you can fill in the blank there, I was wondering if you might be interested in giving us a shout out in exchange for a shout out from us.
- Since we target the same type of audience, it will benefit the both of us. So that’s the process.
- And obviously, you want to follow them and like their posts before you reach out to them. If they give you a shout out, you can get new followers this way.
- So reach out to about five to 10 influencers on your topic with a similar audience size to you and ask them for a shout out.
- So we’ve reached the end of the lightning method. So as you can see right here, we’ve reached our goal of getting 20 followers using the lightning method.
- And I just want to point out that as well as getting followers here, we also got likes on our posts as well, which is awesome.
- So you can use the organic method two to three times a day. So you can potentially get up to 50 to 100 followers a day using this method.
- But just be careful that you’re not following and unfollowing more than 200 to 300 people a day in total avoids your account can get flagged and also don’t be following and unfollowing more than 30 to 40 accounts per hour as well.
- So if you use the lightning method every day, you can easily get hundreds and then 1000s of followers within a very short space of time. And you want to use a mixture of the steps in the working method to look as natural as possible to the Instagram algorithm.
- So for example, a normal person will log into their Instagram account at random times a day they’ll follow different accounts they’ll like photos and messages etc.
- And all of this is done in a very random way. There’s no pattern basically when I do this stuff, so you want to replicate this as much as possible.
- So that completes this article on how to increase followers on Instagram free. So as you can see, using the lightning method, you can gain Instagram followers very quickly in a short space of time. I hope you guys liked this tutorial.
More working methods of 2022 to increase 10k followers on Instagram free
Use the appropriate hashtags.
They are labels or keywords that assist us in grouping and dividing the various materials. People interested in your material will be able to find you far more easily if you use them wisely.
Instagram allows you to use up to 30 hashtags per post, but you don’t have to use them all; in fact, doing so risks using too “big” hashtags. If you want to get free Instagram likes, you should take the proper measures.
Let me explain: go to Instagram and open the “Recent” page, and search for the hashtag “love.”
Try reloading the page after 2 seconds. So, what happened? Exactly, the posts there until a moment ago have vanished, and new ones have taken their place.
This occurs because the hashtag “#love” has a big volume (typically, over 5 million posts have already been published, but in this case, over 2 billion!) And the posts get lost amid hundreds of others with the same hashtag published every second.
Choose “smaller” hashtags instead: this will allow you to target your target users better, resulting in a more engaged and willing audience to interact with your material.
Also, make sure your profile is public; otherwise, the hashtags won’t show up in any searches!
Interact with your Instagram followers free and be visible in the tales.
I don’t know about you, but when I’m relaxing and viewing Instagram stories, I like to watch ones where the author tells a story rather than those with written words.
Showing up on social media is not a question of vanity or a strong desire to be seen, but rather a strategic marketing move: talking and interacting with your users will help you maintain a high level of engagement (i.e. the engagement rate) at all times!
Use Instagram stories to show the “behind the scenes” of what you do, to highlight the human aspect of your brand, or to tell a hilarious incident from your day: this will help you build a relationship with your followers, who will get to know you as well as you will get to know them.
Always respond to and direct comments, generate a pleasant debate on stories using question boxes or polls and engage with your followers: in other words, show that you are there and that you care!
A website like ours run on donation. Would you please support our work and help to keep us alive? Your support allows us to provide useful info to businesses like you.